OUR CURRENT VACANCIES
We are seeking for the next possible date
Technical Director (m/f/d)
HIS Renewables GmbH is a specialized manufacturer of cable assemblies, electrical cabinets, inline-fuses, solar cable, PV-connectors, storage and EV charging and custom-designed solar power applications.
- Worldwide supply of approx. 5,5 GW solar power per year.
- 350 employees at our family-owned group, headquartered in Germany. Subsidiaries and Sales Offices in Spain, France, Turkey, Bosnia-Herzegovina & Poland.
Our team of professionals work closely with our customers to provide them with system solutions for all their solar needs.
- As part of the management team of our group, you work together with the management board of HIS on the further development of our product portfolio.
- You carry out product innovations in the field of renewable energies for the whole group, from the idea via prototype to series production.
- You apply the relevant standards, including CE-conformity, FMEA and product certificates.
- You lead a team of engineers in our design and construction department.
- You also use your development expertise in practice and support international project planners in the planning and construction phase during the implementation of the HIS solutions.
- You actively coordinate all project participants and plan and organize development, implementation and introduction phases.
- You create budgets and roadmaps and coordinate all developments with the other departments.
- A successfully completed technical degree, education as an electrician or a comparable qualification.
- Electrical engineering is your passion - you have “electricity in your blood”; You have experience in the field of photovoltaics and renewable energy
- You like to lead people - appreciative and team-oriented; You communicate clearly, objectively and target group oriented.
- Due to the international orientation, good knowledge of English is required.
Have we awakened your interest?
Then please send us your application including salary expectations and possible start date.