OUR CURRENT VACANCIES
We are seeking for the next possible date
Design & Engineering (m/f/d)
HIS Renewables GmbH is a specialized manufacturer of cable assemblies, electrical cabinets, inline-fuses, solar cable, PV-connectors, storage and EV charging and custom-designed solar power applications.
- Worldwide supply of approx. 5,5 GW solar power per year.
- 350 employees at our family-owned group, headquartered in Germany. Subsidiaries and Sales Offices in Spain, France, Turkey, Bosnia-Herzegovina & Poland.
Our team of professionals work closely with our customers to provide them with system solutions for all their solar needs.
- You work together with the management team of HIS on the further development of our product portfolio and carry out the design for customers projects
- You apply the relevant standards, especially IEC 61439 "Switchgear and controlgear assemblies in low voltage" and bring your experience and knowledge to bear on them
- Your tasks include CE certificates of conformity, FMEA, product certificates, design of electrical cabinets, their risk assessment and sales preparation
- You also use your development expertise in practice and support international project planners in the planning and construction phase during the implementation of the HIS solutions
- Creation of specifications for external development projects
- Implementation and creation of test orders in internal and external laboratories.
- Bachelor´s degree business administration or commercial education with technical affinity, or technical education or Bachelor´s degree in electrical engineering or similar, with mind-set for Sales
- A successfully completed technical degree, education as an electrician or a comparable qualification
- Electrical engineering is your passion - you have “electricity in your blood”; You have experience in the field of photovoltaics, in particular DC / AC combiner boxes, monitoring, electrical planning, storage and inverter technology, cable solutions etc.
- You lead a team of four other employees in development and construction and access the know-how of our sister companies
- Languages: Native Speaker Spanish, additionally fluent in English
Have we awakened your interest?
Then please send us your application including salary expectations and possible start date.